Wednesday, March 4, 2009

36 weeks!

I have never been pregnant this long before! Really it is a good thing I have made it this far we don't want to have another preemie. For those who know me know that I am not a patient person so having to wait a couple more weeks is just about killing me. Technically anytime after next week is full term. I am very tempted to try and induce labor by marching up and down my stairs (walking up the stairs seems to bring on braxton hicks). My husband says I can't go until after we go to Disney on Ice. Really its not that far away but, I am so impatient and so ready for this baby. I went to the doctor last Friday and I was dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. I go again next week hopefully I have made some progress. The doctor promised me that I will have this baby this month. I just hate playing the waiting game!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

This month?!?!?!? I'm jealous. You still look TINY! I think you look about the same size as me right now, and I still have another 10+ weeks. Hopefully you can make it to your shower and lunch on Saturday. Good luck!!

Grand Pooba said...

I didn't know your first was a premi! According to your little countdown, you've still got 28 more days to go! I hope for your sake it's sooner than that!

(I agree with Marissa, you're still tiny!)

Now if we can only get her to post a belly pic on her blog!

Hendricksonblog said...

you arent even big yet, you have to wait until you look big

TammaRamma said...

You have to wait until your thighs hit your belly when you're going up the stairs! THEN you can have that baby!

nicole said...

you better let me know when you have your baby!!!! I dont want to be hearing it from someone else :) I'm way excited for you!

Hernandez Family said...

I really am big its just all internally! Don't worry I will send out a mass text message when she is born!

Followers