Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney on Ice

We made it to Disney on Ice! Aleecia really enjoyed the show. Dave and I hadn't been to Disney on Ice in years so we had fun too. We ended up spending more money in paraphernalia then the actual tickets. It never ceases to amaze me the prices. We asked Aleecia what her favorite part was and she liked the Lion King and Peter Pan the best. To be honest I was actually waiting for someone to biff it on the ice but no one did. Although Goofy almost lost his head. I think this is something we should do yearly it was a lot of fun.


Aleecia with her $20 wand!
Simba and Nala.

Ariel and Flounder.


Aleecia wearing her Flounder Hat.


Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.



Everybody at the end of the show. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, the Lion King, the Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan.





4 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Looks like fun! But I agree, it would be much more fun if someone biffed it!

Hendricksonblog said...

I'm glad you guys liked it, I thought I was in hell with the princesses on ice......gag

Marissa said...

It's like going to Disneyland too. It always amazes me how much money they'll charge you for a plastic set of ears or a tiny little keychain!

Nyree said...

How fun! I've always wanted to take my girls to one of those. You are such a nice mom to buy her stuff that is so outrageously over-priced. Think of the expense when two little girls want wands, hats etc?

Followers