Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eva's First Birthday

My baby is not a baby anymore.  Eva turned one on Saturday.  We usually don't do birthday parties but I felt like this was a special occasion.  I made her a party hat, shirt, and skirt for the party.  She ate a whole piece of pizza for her birthday dinner.  My mom's cousin Andrea came from Las Vegas.  She makes cakes and made Eva's Birthday cake.  She didn't know what to do with the cake and just wanted to play with the turtles head.  She got a couple good swings at the pinata.  She had lots of help from her big sisters opening her presents.  She got clothes a few toys.  We are so blessed to have Eva in our family.  She completes us as a family.



Eva enjoying her Birthday dinner.

Eva's Birthday Cake


2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Fun! She is so pretty! Just like her sisters :)

debbie said...

That is an adorable hat! And I love her turtle cake --so cute!

Followers