Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Black Island Farms 2012

 
 
In October we visited Black Island Farms.  My kids are animal lovers and loved feeding the animals the corn we found in the corn maze.  I was extremely surprised that Eva loved the big slides.  She is more like Dave in the fact that she doesn't like rides.  We got lost in the maze and ended up exiting were we had come in at.  Next time I think we just might skip the corn maze.  Eva played in a box full of kernels.  They were getting moldy I think cause it smelled a little funky but, Eva was having fun so I let her play.  Our favorite thing to do at Black Island Farm is to go on the hayride to pick pumpkins.  My kids are really picky pumpkin pickers but, we all went home with some nice pumpkins.
 
 
 
 
 



 
 




No comments:

Followers