Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

The Easter Bunny paid us a visit this year. That silly bunny hide eggs for the girls to find. Best part was they were filled with jelly beans and the look on Mia's face when she discovered the jelly beans was priceless. They each got coloring books and crayons, candy(not too much), bubbles, a jump rope and the movie "Tangled" to share.




This year my mom had everybody over for dinner and a Easter Egg Hunt. David went to baseball and to the park with his family while the girls and I went to my parents. My mom had the girls find Easter eggs. Inside she had small pieces of paper with rewards written on them. Mia won money and Aleecia won a sleepover, a day at Lagoon, a day at Boondocks, and pizza. Later my mom had a Easter egg hunt for the adults. Aleecia helped me find eggs since David wasn't there. We had found all the eggs but one and since we couldn't find it we went inside to see what we had won. We read all our strips of paper and the grand prize ($50) hadn't been found. So, we all went back outside to try and find that last egg. We searched everywhere and couldn't find it. My mom got the right idea of rechecking the eggs we found and found the piece of paper in one of our eggs. We all had a good laugh. After getting the girls all hyped up on chocolate we went home to reunited with David. He brought home the girls a bunch more candy from his family. We will be eating Easter candy for a year!






Neveah wearing her new sunglasses. She has the biggest smiles!



1 comment:

Grand Pooba said...

Why doesn't the Easter bunny leave me a basket anymore???

You make such a good easter bunny! Your girls are lucky :)

(Come over and enter my giveaway for a $50 Target gift card, it's for a good cause!)

Followers